Christmas has arrived here and despite the restrictions it will be a happy one. I hope you all have a good time as well. Merry Christmas x
Merry Christmas Jane. Beautiful grandchildren.
Your babies are beautiful! I don't think there's anything more fun for grandparents than babies at Christmas!
Delighted to see you in my reader! Oh, I am envying you the chance to be with little ones! Ours is locked down in the capital ... They look so bonny and happy! Sending warmest good wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
Just look at those little cuties! How lucky you were to be able to spend time with them at Christmas. Happy New Year!
Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Merry Christmas Jane. Beautiful grandchildren.
Your babies are beautiful! I don't think there's anything more fun for grandparents than babies at Christmas!
Delighted to see you in my reader! Oh, I am envying you the chance to be with little ones! Ours is locked down in the capital ... They look so bonny and happy! Sending warmest good wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
Just look at those little cuties! How lucky you were to be able to spend time with them at Christmas. Happy New Year!
Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment