My beautiful mum left us on Monday. She left behind 3 daughters, 10 grandchildren and 22 great grandchildren. She was loved by all who came into contact with her as she was the kindest, most caring person I know.
At 96yrs old her body had just had enough and she slipped away peacefully with her daughters by her side. The world feels very empty without her.
7 comments:
Still can't believe that she has gone
Xxxx
Jane, very sorry for your loss.
Many condolences, Jane!!!
thank you x
I'm sad to read this, Jane ... Your Mum was clearly a very special and much-loved and admired person. Hoping the fact that you were able to accompany her and be with her brings a warmth to this sad time. Will be holding you in my thoughts.
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent makes our hearts heavy for quite a long time afterwards. I hope you are finding comfort from many joyful memories of her.
thank you for all your comments, they are much appreciated x
Post a Comment