Sunday, August 21, 2011

griditup challenge

SDC13128

For this challenge I decided to print out some recently acquired old slides photos. So many of my early married life was captured on slides, it’s been great looking back on them.

The papers are all GCD – Ava from the April Sarah’s Cards kit

To find out more about these challenges go to Shimelle’s blog here

6 comments:

Linda said...

Such a pretty page! And so good to get those old slides scrapped!

Alison said...

Love that you've used old slides!Great LO
Alison xx

Jo.C said...

Old slides can be real treasures as you often are not sure what will come out :0)
Great LO

Sandra said...

It's lovely having a trip down memory lane looking through old photos

Unknown said...

Congratulations of winning the grid challenge. I have found this one a challenge and still haven't completed it yet. I love that you used old slides to create your story. Lovely layout. Congrats :-)

Sanna said...

Congrats on winning!!!